Makita VC3012M M Class Dust Extractor 30L 110v
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Makita VC3012M M Class Dust Extractor 30L
Features and benefits
- Approved for Dust Class M in accordance with the EU standard
- For both wet and dry vacuum cleaning
- Best suitable for working with power tools
- Push & Clean semi-automatic filter cleaning system for extended operating time and filter life
- When working with electric drilling, sanding or cutting tools the automatic start/stop function activates the machine when a connected power tool is used
- For wet and dry vacuum cleaning
- Washable PET fleece filter for use with dry or wet materials
- Convenient integrated carry handle for easier transportation
- Innovative hose storage solution with flexible rubber strap
- Simple connection to Makita Power Tools
- Max peak air flow - 3.7 m3 / min
- Max Sealed Suction - 25.0 kPa
- Tank capacity - Dust : 24 L
- Tank capacity - Water : 19 L
- Sound level - 59 dB(A)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 450x380x595 mm
- Net weight - 11.0 kg (25.3 lbs)
- Power supply cord - 7.5 m (24.6 ft)
- Continuous rating input - 1,500W
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER