Makita JR105DWAE 10.8v Reciprocating Saw 2 x 2Ah
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Makita JR105DWAE Reciprocating Saw has a multi-position switch to make operation easier at any grip position for versatile applications by pulling either trigger.
- Slide type Li-ion battery
- Blade clamp compatible with both reciprocating saw and jigsaw blades.
- Two switch levers with variable speed control Trigger switch on tool handle & Paddle switch on tool body to make operation easier at any grip position for versatile applications by using either trigger.
- Lock-off function
- LED job light
- Electric brake
- Shoe Adjustment
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to overdischarge, high temperature or overload current.
- High power
- Ergonomic handle for easy manoeuvring.
- Battery BL1020B (2x)
- 10.8V Charger DC10WC
- Carry case
- Saw blade
- Hex wrench
- Battery TypeLi-ion
- Battery Quantity (2.0Ah)2
- Voltage   10.8 v
- Capacity in Wood   50 mm
- Capacity in Mild Steel Pipe   50 mm
- Stroke Length   13 mm
- Noise sound pressure78 dB(A)
- Noise K factor3 dB(A)
- No Load Speed   0 - 3300 spm
- Variable Speed   Either Trigger
- Vibration K factor1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Chipboard8.0 m/sec²
- Net weight1.5 kg
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER