Makita HP331DWAE 10.8v Combi Drill 2 x 2Ah
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Makita HP331D Combi Drill is one of the first new 10.8V platform models. Featuring increased motor power for higher application speed and max tightening torque.
- Slide type Li-ion battery
- Electric brake
- 2 mechanical gears.
- Variable speed control trigger.
- Keyless Chuck
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to overdischarge, high temperature or overload current.
- Forward and reverse trigger.
- LED job light
- Ergonomic soft grip
Standard equipment Top
- Battery BL1020B (2x)
- 10.8V Charger DC10WC
- Carry case
- Screwdriver bit
- Capacity in Steel   10 mm
- Capacity in Wood   21 mm
- Chuck Capacity   0.8 &ndash 10 mm
- Capacity in Masonry   8 mm
- Blows per Minute (Hi) - ipm   0 - 22,500 ipm
- Blows per Minute (Lo) - ipm   0 - 6,750 ipm
- No Load Speed (Hi)   0 - 1,700 rpm
- No Load Speed (Lo)   0 - 450 rpm
- Voltage   10.8 v
- Max Torque S/H   14 / 30 Nm
- Torque Settings   18 + Drill
- Battery TypeLithium-ion
- Battery Quantity (2.0Ah)2
- Vibration K factor1.5 m/sec²
- Noise sound pressure81 dB(A)
- Noise sound power92 dB(A)
- Noise K factor3 dB(A)
- Net weight1.3 kg
- Vibration: Impact drilling into concrete   8.0 m/sec²
- Vibration: Drilling into metal   2.5 m/sec²
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER