Makita EA3501S35B 35cc Chainsaw
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
The Makita EA3501S35B 35cm Chainsaw with 35cc Petrol Engine is developed based on model of DCS3201S. The engine displacement of these new chain saws are increased to 35cm³ (2.1cu.in.) with increasing stroke length.
Their other benefits are the same as their sister models:
- Environment-friendly 2-stroke engine with catalytic muffler to comply with well known exhaust emission regulations
- Compact and lightweight body for better handling.
- Model EA3501S has a Tool-less tension adjustment for saw chain.
- Makita 35cc Chainsaw   EA3501S35B
User Benefits  -
- Rapid start.
- Environmentally friendly 2-Stroke engine with Catalytic muffler to comply with all current exhaust emission regulations
- On-off choke combination switch with automatic half throttle lock.
- Touch and Stop Switch
Technical Specifications   -
- Oil Tank Capacity  -  0.29 litres
- Chain Tensioning   -  Tool less chain tensioning
- Chain Pitch/Gauge  -  3/8 / 0.050 "
- Automatic Oil Pump  -  Yes
- Weight (Dry w/o Bar)  -  4.4 kg
- Bar Size   -  35 cm
- Fuel Tank Capacity   -  0.4 litres
- Displacement  -  35 cm³
- Catalytic Converter   -  Yes
- Power Rating   -  1.7 kW
- Power Rating  -  2.3 PS
- Vibration no load   -   2.5 m/sec²
- Vibration Dampening   -  Yes
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER