Makita DTW285Z 18v Brushless Impact Wrench Body Only
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
The Makita DTW285 is a cordless impact wrench with reverse rotation auto stop mode powered by 18V Li-ion battery and developed based on the model DTW281.
- Electric brake
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- LED job light
- Brushless motor
- Compact design with overall length of 147mm
- Phosphorescent bumper
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to overdischarge, high temperature or overload current.
- Battery fuel gauge
- Reverse rotation auto stop mode: This mode works only with pulling the trigger fully in counter-clockwise rotation. When the bolt/nut gets loosened enough, the tool stops the impact and rotation in 0.2 seconds.
- Nut Busting Torque - 400 Nm
- Battery Type - Lithium-ion
- Body only machine
- Voltage - 18 v
- Driving Shank - 1/2" Square
- Blows per Minute (Hi) - ipm - 0 - 3500 ipm
- Blows per Minute (Med) - ipm - 0 - 2600 ipm
- Blows per Minute (Lo) - ipm - 0 - 1800 ipm
- Standard Bolt - M10-M20
- High Tensile Bolt - M10-M16
- Noise sound pressure - 96 dB(A)
- Noise sound power - 107 dB(A)
- Noise K factor - 3 dB(A)
- No Load Speed (hard/med/soft) - 0-2800 / 2100 / 1600 rpm
- Max Fastening Torque - 280 Nm
- Vibration: Fastening Bolt - 11.5 m/sec²
- Vibration K factor - 1.5 m/sec²
- Net weight - 1.7 kg
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER