Makita DTL060RFE 14.4v Angle Impact Driver 2 x 3Ah
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Makita DTL060RFE Angle Impact Driver with 2x 3.0Ah batts and DC18RC charger
- 22 minute charge time with the air cooled Makstar Optimum Charging System.
- 4 pole motor.
- Keyless single sleeve hex chuck.
- Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
- Lithium-ion's 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
- Large trigger
- 14.4V Li-ion Battery (2x)  Click here
- DC18RC COMPACT CHARGER  Click here
- Carry case
- Phillips bit
- Voltage   14.4 v
- Drive hex   1/4 "
- Machine Screw Size   M4-M8 mm
- Standard Bolt   M4-M8
- High Tensile Bolt   M4-M8
- Coarse thread (length)   22 - 75 mm
- Impacts   0 - 3000 ipm
- No Load Speed   0 - 2000 rpm
- Max Torque   60 Nm
- Battery TypeLithium-ion
- Charging Time   22 min
- Battery Quantity (3.0 Ah)2
- Vibration: Fastening Bolt9 m/sec²
- Vibration K factor1.5 m/sec²
- Noise sound pressure91 dB(A)
- Noise sound power102 dB(A)
- Noise K factor3 dB(A)
- Net weight1.7 kg
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER