Makita DHR202RMJ 18v SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill 2 x 4Ah
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Makita DHR202RMJ Rotary Hammer 20mm with 2x 4.0Ah batts and DC18RC charger in a Makpac case. This 18v LXT SDS-PLUS Rotary Hammer is capable of drilling through steel, wood and masonry with ease
- Lithium-ion&rsquos 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
- Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
- Conveniently located push button for forward and reverse.
- High comfort grips.
- LED job light with afterglow.
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.
- Triple operation mode: Rotary only, hammer only and rotary hammer.
- Rotation mode: The chisel can rotate a full 360 degrees with 40 different locking positions.
- BATTERY BL1840 18V Li-ion (2x)
- MAKPAC CONNECTOR CASE (TYPE 3)
- INNER TRAY
- DC18RC COMPACT CHARGER
- Side handle
- Depth stop
- Battery TypeLithium-ion
- Voltage   18 v
- Battery quantity (4.0Ah)   2
- Max in concrete   20 mm
- Max. in steel   13 mm
- Max. in wood   26 mm
- Impact energy   2.0 J
- Blows per minute   0-4000 bpm
- Noise sound pressure87 dB(A)
- Noise sound power98 dB(A)
- Noise K factor3 dB(A)
- No Load Speed   0 - 1100 rpm
- Vibration: Drilling3 m/sec²
- Vibration K factor1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Hammer Drilling14.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Chiselling11 m/sec²
- Net weight3.2 kg
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER