Makita DHP482RMJ 18v Combi Drill 2 x 4Ah
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Makita DHP482RMJ Combi Drill 62Nm with 2x 4.0Ah batts and DC18RC charger in a Makpac case
- Electric brake
- 2 mechanical gears.
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Twin LED job light
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Keyless Chuck
- Compact and lightweight design
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to overdischarge, high temperature or overload current.
- Metal gears
- BATTERY BL1840 18V Li-ion (2x)
- MAKPAC CONNECTOR CASE (TYPE 2)
- MAKPAC INLAY FOT TYPE 2 CASE
- DC18RC COMPACT CHARGER
- Capacity in Steel   13 mm
- Capacity in Wood   38 mm
- Chuck Capacity   1.5 - 13 mm
- Capacity in Masonry   13 mm
- Blows per Minute (Hi) - ipm   0 - 28,500 ipm
- Blows per Minute (Lo) - ipm   0 - 9,000 ipm
- No Load Speed (Hi)   0 - 1,900 rpm
- No Load Speed (Lo)   0 - 600 rpm
- Voltage   18 v
- Torque Settings   21 + drill
- Battery TypeLithium-ion
- Vibration K factor1.5 m/sec²
- Noise sound pressure82 dB(A)
- Noise sound power93 dB(A)
- Noise K factor3 dB(A)
- Net weight1.8 kg
- Battery quantity (4.0Ah)   2
- Max. Fastening Torque (Soft Joint)   36 Nm
- Max. Fastening Torque (Hard Joint)   62 Nm
- Vibration: Impact drilling into concrete   6.0 m/sec²
- Vibration: Drilling into metal   2.5 m/sec²
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER