Makita DHP481RTJ 18v Brushless Combi Drill 2 x 5Ah
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Makita DHP481RTJ Brushless Combi Drill 115Nm with 2x 5.0Ah batts and DC18RC charger in a Makpac case
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand.
- Electric brake
- Twin LED job light with afterglow.
- 2 mechanical gears.
- Battery fuel gauge
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Best possible ergonomic handle for drill-driver applications.
- Compact overall length.
- 18V Brushless Combi Drill LXT (2x)
- Battery TypeLithium-ion
- Voltage   18 v
- Battery Quantity (5.0ah)   2
- Chuck Capacity   1.5 - 13 mm
- Max. in masonry   16 mm
- Max. in steel   13 mm
- Max. in wood   76 mm
- Blows per Minute (Hi) - ipm   0 - 31,500 ipm
- Blows per Minute (Lo) - ipm   0 - 8,250 ipm
- No Load Speed (Hi)   0 - 2100 rpm
- No Load Speed (Lo)   0 - 550 rpm
- Torque Settings   21 + drill
- Max. Fastening Torque (Soft Joint)   60 Nm
- Max. Fastening Torque (Hard Joint)   115 Nm
- Vibration K factor1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Impact drilling into concrete   6.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Drilling into metal   2.5 m/sec²
- Weight (with batteries)   2.7 kg
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER