Makita DHP459RMJ 18v Brushless Combi Drill 2 x 4Ah
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Makita DHP459RMJ Brushless Combi Drill 45Nm with 2x 4.0Ah batts and DC18RC charger in a Makpac case
The DHP459RMJ has been developed specially for light to medium duty drilling and fastening applications. This model is equipped with a basic BLDC motor (BrushLess DC motor) specially designed to provide, above all, more work amount on a single full battery charge.
- Compact design with an overall length of only 192mm.
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand.
- LED Job light with pre-glow function.
- BLDC motor specially designed to provide, above all, more work amount on a single full battery charge.
- BATTERY BL1840 18V Li-ion (2x)
- MAKPAC CONNECTOR CASE (TYPE 2)
- MAKPAC INLAY FOT TYPE 2 CASE
- DC18RC COMPACT CHARGER
- Voltage   18 v
- Max. in wood   38 mm
- Max. in masonry   13 mm
- Max. in steel   13 mm
- Max Torque S/H   25 / 45 Nm
- Torque Settings   16 + drill
- Battery TypeLithium-ion
- Vibration: Drilling8 m/sec²
- Vibration K factor1.5 m/sec²
- Net weight1.7 kg
- Battery quantity (4.0Ah)   2
- Electric Brake
- Variable Speed Control   Trigger
- Blows per Minute   0-22500/6000 bpm
- No Load Speed   0-1500/400 rpm
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER