Makita DGA456RTJ 18v 115mm Brushless Angle Grinder Slide Switch 2 x 5Ah
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Makita DGA456RTJ Brushless Angle Grinder 115mm Slide Switch with 2x 5.0Ah batts and DC18RC charger in a Makpac case
- Electric brake
- Brushless motor
- Automatic Speed Control: Automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation
- High power motor
- Anti-restart function.
- Soft start feature.
- Battery fuel gauge
- Rubberised soft grip.
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection.
- Slide switch conveniently located for one hand operation.
- Battery BL1850 18v Li-ion (2x)
- Battery BL1850B 18v Li-ion (2x)
- MAKPAC CONNECTOR CASE (TYPE 3)
- DC18RC COMPACT CHARGER
- Grinding wheel
- Lock nut
- Side handle
- Battery TypeLithium-ion
- Voltage   18 v
- Battery Quantity (5.0ah)   2
- Bore Diameter   22.23 mm
- Max Wheel Thickness   6 mm
- Noise sound pressure79 dB(A)
- Noise K factor3 dB(A)
- Max Wheel Diameter   115 mm
- No Load Speed   8,500 rpm
- Vibration K factor1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Surface Grinding   6.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Disc Sanding   2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight2.6 kg
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER