Makita 4350FCT Orbital Action Jigsaw With Light
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Makita 4350FCT  features new exterior design with ergonomic rubberised handle. The Makita 4350FCT also has a quick tool-less blade change.
Makita 4350FCT Orbital Action Jigsaw With Tool-less Blade Change & Light
- Quick release tool-less blade change
- Sturdy adjustable base for accurate cutting
- Variable electronic speed control
- Built-in job light
- Ultra-low vibration model, lowest vibration in class.
- Built-in LED light illuminates cutting edge and increases visibility with a bulb that never needs replacing throughout the life of the tool.
- Variable speed (800-2,800spm) for controlled cutting.
- 4-position cut settings (3 Orbital, 1 straight) for fast and efficient cutting in all applications.
- Easy tool-less blade fixing, accepts universal bayonet type blades.
- 135mm maximum depth of cut in wood, 10mm in steel.
- 6 piece jigsaw blade set
- dust extraction attachment
- anti-splinter device
- hex wrench
- anti-scratch cover plate and carryng case.
- Max. Cut in Wood - 135mm
- Max. Cut in Steel - 10mm
- Length of Stroke - 26mm
- Strokes per Min - 800-2,800spm
- Input Wattage - 720W
- Net Weight - 2.4kg
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER