Hitachi KC18DPL/JA 18v Combi Drill Impact Driver Kit 2 x 6.0ah Li-Ion
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Hitachi KC18DPL/JA 18v 2x6.0Ah Li-Ion Combi Drill/Impact Driver Kit. This cordless twin kit from Hitachi comprises of a DV18DBXL combi drill and a WH18DBDL impact driver. Both of these power tools feature brushless motors which means less maintenance and thus an improved life and performance over lesser tools. This kit includes everything you need to get straight to work including the new 6.0Ah lithium ion batteries as well as a fast charger. You can keep your new tools safe and secure with the two supplied cases which are also stackable which allows for convenient storage.
Features and Benefits:
- DV18DBXL Combi Drill
- Combi drill with brushless motor technology
- All new 6.0Ah Li-Ion batteries with multifunction protection circuit
- Class leading hard torque of 136Nm
- New fast charger with 38 minute charge time
- Reactive Force Control (RFC) safety feature
- Compact body - only 204mm long
- Brushless motor
- High performance Röhm chuck with spindle lock
- 22 stage torque setting
- New robust aluminium gear case
- Low battery indicator
- Built-in LED work light
WH18DBDL  Impact Wrench
- Ultra compact impact driver with brushless motor
- Highly efficient brushless motor increases working time by 30%
- No carbon brushes to replace
- Longer service life and greatly increased switch life
- Electronic switch requires less pulling force for greater control
- 4 stage adjustable rotation speed means the WH18DBDL  can be used for light or heavy work
- Two impact modes - single for light work or continuous for high torque applications
- Only 155mm body length - ideal for confined spaces
- Slimline soft grip handle
- Maximum tightening torque of 160Nm (hard)&bull Forward & reverse switch
- LED spotlight illuminates workpiece
- Battery level indicator
- ¼" hex bit holder
- DV18DBXL/JA Combi Drill
- WH18DBDL  Impact Wrench
- 2 x BSL1860 6.0Ah Li-ion Batteries
- 2 x Stackable Case
- UC18YSL3 Fast Charger
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER