Bosch GWS 18-125 V-LI (2 x 5.0 Ah, GAL 1880 CV, L-BOXX) 18 V Angle Grinder
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Bosch GWS 18-125 V-LI Professional 18 V Angle Grinder 2 x 5.0 Ah batteries, GAL 1880 CV charger in L-BOXX
- Highest material removal rate and cutting performance in its class per battery charge
- Extremely robust and durable 4-pole high-performance motor for a long lifetime
- Compact design and low weight (only 2.3 kg) for comfortable working, especially in tight spaces and overhead
- Innovative CoolPack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100% (cf. Li-Ion batteries without CoolPack)
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Bosch Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) protects the motor against overload and ensures a long lifetime
- Practical battery charge level indicator: constantly shows how much energy is left in the battery
- Gear head can be rotated in 90 degree steps
- Handle can be used on right or left
- Anti-rotation protective guard – quickly and easily adjustable, provides reliable protection
- No memory effect: the battery can be charged regardless of the charging state at any time, without damaging the cells
- Battery capacity: 5.0 Ah
- No-load speed: 10.000 rpm
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Weight incl. battery: 2,3 kg
- Grinding/cutting disc, diameter: 125 mm
- Rubber backing pad, diameter: 125 mm
- L-BOXX 136
- AL 1880 CV quick charger
- Protective guard
- Auxiliary handle
- 1/1 L-BOXX inlay for tool and charger
- 2 x 5.0 Ah Li-Ion batteries
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER