GWS 11-125 Angle Grinder
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Bosch GWS 11-125 CI Small Angle Grinder - 125mm 110v Only.
- KickBack Stop: detects when the tool is jammed and shuts it down immediately
- Powerful 1100 W Champion motor with restart protection
- Distortion-resistant protective guard - quickly and easily adjustable, provides reliable protection
- Vibration Control auxiliary handle with 70% vibration reduction for non-fatigue working (EN 50144)
- Direct cooling for high overload capability and long lifetime
- Constant Electronic for constant speed, also under heavy load
- Overload protection, smooth start and starting current limitation
- Good handling thanks to slim housing
- Gear head can be rotated in 90ø steps
- Handle can be used on right or left
- Power Input - 1100W
- No Load Speed - 11000rpm
- Cutting & Grinding Disc - 125mm
- Wire Cup Brushes - 60mm
- Spindle Thread - M14
- Weight - 2.0kg
- Protective guard (1 605 510 365)
- Vibration Control auxiliary handle (2 602 025 123)
- Back flange (2 605 703 014)
- Locking nut (1 603 345 043)
- Two pin spanner (1 607 950 052)
- Quick-locking nut (1 603 340 031)
- Carrying case (2 605 438 170)
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER