GTS 10 XC Table Saw
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Bosch GTS 10 XC Professional Sliding Mitre Saw
- Powerful 2100 watt motor with motor brake, starting current limitation, overload protection and Constant Electronic for the toughest applications
- Versatile due to integrated slide carriage as well as table widener and table extension
- Tool-free lowering of the riving knife for concealed cuts
- Self-adjusting parallel guide for precise cuts
- Cutting heights up to 79 mm, cutting capacities up to 635 mm to the right and 250 mm to the left of the saw blade
- Safe storage of additional saw blade, assembly tools and accessories (e.g. push stick, stops, dust extraction adapter) directly on the housing
- Dust extraction ports on the protective guard and on the back of the tool
- 24-tooth TC saw blade for fast work progress
- Pre-Cut Locator for accurately marking the cut
- Integrated carrying handles
- Table size: 584 x 759 mm
- No-load speed: 3.200 rpm
- Saw blade diameter: 254 mm
- Saw blade bore diameter: 30 mm
- Incline setting: 47 ° L / 1 ° R
- Weight: 35,0 kg
- Max. cutting capacity on the right: 635 mm
- Max. cutting capacity on the left: 250 mm
- Dust extraction adapter
- Parallel guide
- Saw blade 254 x 30 mm
- Push stick
- Angle guide
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER