Bosch GST 18 V-LI B (2 x 5.0 Ah, AL 1880 CV, L-BOXX) 18 V Jigsaw
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Bosch GST 18 V-LI B Professional 18 V Jigsaw 2 x 5.0 Ah batteries, GAL 1880 CV charger in L-BOXX
- Compact, lightweight design with small grip circumference enables optimum control when sawing
- Powerful battery system for cutting even in thicker or harder materials
- SDS saw blade changes with only one hand
- Innovative CoolPack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100% (cf. Li-Ion batteries without CoolPack)
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Practical battery charge level indicator can be used at any time to find out how much energy is left in the battery
- Stroke rate at no load: 0 – 2.700 spm
- Stroke height: 23 mm
- Mitre cuts: 0-45 °
- Battery capacity: 5.0 Ah
- Weight incl. battery: 2,4 kg
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Cutting depth in wood: 120 mm
- Cutting depth in aluminium: 20 mm
Cutting depth in metal: 8 mm
- Pendulum stroke adjustment
- Dust extraction
- Anti-splinter guard
- Quick Charger AL 1880 CV
- L-BOXX inlay
- L-BOXX 136
- 1 x saw blade (T 144 DP - Precision for Wood)
1 x saw blade (T 244 D - Speed for Wood)
1 x saw blade T 308 B (ET no. 2 609 991 830)
- 2 x 5.0 Ah Li-Ion batteries
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER