Bosch GSR 12 V-20 (2 x 2.0 Ah, GAL 1230 CV, L-BOXX) BRUSHLESS 12 V Drill Driver
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Bosch GSR 12 V-20 HX Professional Brushless 10.8 / 12 V Drilldriver 2 x 2.0 Ah batteries, AL 1130 CV charger in L-BOXX
- Longer lifetime thanks to brushless EC motor with “Electronic Motor Protection” (EMP)
- Longer runtime: up to 1000 screws (4 x 40 mm) with one battery charge (2.5 Ah)
- Better power-to-weight ratio with up to 18 Nm torque (soft screwdriving application) for powerful screwdriving up to 7 mm with a head length of only 135 mm and a weight of only 0.7 kg
- Practical to use: belt clip and bit holder for easy transport of the tool and bits; replaceable colour clips make tool identification easy
- Integrated LED light with afterglow function for illuminating the work area, even in dark places
Practical battery charge level indicator with 3 LEDs
- Lockable 1/4" universal bit holder locks all conventional drill bits and screwdriver bits
- Optimum torque adjustment for precise screwdriving due to 20 + 1 torque settings
- Torque, max. (hard/soft): 20 / 18 Nm
- No-load speed (1st gear / 2nd gear): 0 – 400 / 1.300 rpm
- Battery type: Li-Ion
- Battery capacity: 2,0 Ah
- Weight incl. battery: 0,7 kg
- Charging time, approx.: 45 mins
- Torque settings: 20+1
- Cell type: Lithium-ion
- Bit holder: 1/4" internal hexagon
- Max. drilling diameter in wood: 30 mm
Max. drilling diameter in steel: 10 mm
- Max. screw diameter: 7 mm
- Multiple gears
- Right-hand/left-hand rotation
- L-BOXX 102
- AL 1130 CV quick charger
- 1x belt clip, 1x bit holder, 4x colour clips
- 1/2 L-BOXX inlay for tool
- 1/2 L-BOXX inlay for accessories
- 2 x 2.0 Ah Li-Ion batteries
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER