Please note, there may be a slightly extended lead time on this product. Please enquire to check stock or for further details.
Bosch GSH 16-28 Breaker
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Bosch GSH 16-28 Breaker
- Unique: the GSH 16 Professional can be easily and conveniently transported on rollers in the trolley that is supplied as standard
- Excellent handling thanks to the large handle
- The on/off switch is perfectly positioned, which prevents the tool from being switched off unintentionally
- Rated input power - 1,750 W
- Impact energy - 41 J
- Impact rate at rated speed - 1300 bpm
- Weight - 17.9 kg
- Tool dimensions (width) - 255 mm
- Tool dimensions (length) - 760 mm
- Tool holder - 28 mm internal hexagon
- Chiselling Vibration emission value ah - 13 m/s²
- Chiselling Uncertainty K - 2 m/s²
- Auxiliary handle - 1 617 000 A55
- Carrying handle
- Grease tube - 1 615 430 010
- Machine cloth
- 1 x pointed chisel, 28 mm hex shank, 400 mm 2 608 690 106
- Trolley 2 605 438 628
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER