Bosch GSB21-2 RE Impact Drill
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Bosch GSB 21-2 RE Professional Impact drill
- Bosch high-performance motor (1100 W) with high torque for the most heavy-duty applications with large diameters (drilling, working with core cutters and holesaws), screwdriving and stirring
- Sturdy metal gear housing for a long lifetime
- Antirotation mechanical overload clutch for a high level of work safety, even in the toughest applications
- Single-sleeve keyless chuck with Auto-Lock for quick bit changes with only one hand
- New safety handle with innovative fixing and softgrip for a secure hold on the machine
- Speed preselection with setting wheel for precise working
- Rotating brush plate for equal power in reverse and forward rotation
- Ball grommet for high movement radius and for preventing cable breaks
- Spindle collar diameter of 43 mm (European standard) – can be used in drill stands
- Rated power input: 1.100 W
- No-load speed: 0 – 900 / 3.000 rpm
- Power output: 630 W
- Weight: 2,9 kg
- Rated speed: 0 – 580 / 1.900 rpm
- Torque (soft screwdriving applications): 40,0 / 14,5 Nm
- Rated torque: 9,6 / 3,2 Nm
- Drill spindle connecting thread: 1/2" – 20 UNF
- Chuck capacity: 1,5 – 13 mm
- Impact rate at no-load speed: 0 – 15.300 / 51.000 bpm
- Max. torque: 40,0 / 14,5 Nm
- Drilling diameter in concrete: 22 / 13 mm
Drilling diameter in wood: 40 / 25 mm
Drilling diameter in steel: 16 / 8 mm
Drilling diameter in masonry: 24 / 16 mm
- Multiple gears
- Right-hand/left-hand rotation
- Overload clutch
- Keyless chuck 13 mm
- Depth stop 210 mm
- Carrying case
- Auxiliary handle
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER