Bosch GSB 18 V-60 C (bare, carton) BRUSHLESS [Connection ready] 18 V Combi Drill
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
GSB 18 V-60 C (bare, L-BOXX) BRUSHLESS [Connection ready] [CLICK & GO] DYNAMICseries 18 V Combi
- High durability and quality: Full metal chuck and brushless motor
- Best in compactness and ergonomics: Shortest head length in its class and new grip shape
- Connected: Customize your tool by changing the electronic setting, e.g. KickBack Control and
precision clutch or get news on the status – all with your digital hub the Toolbox-App
- Newly developed auxiliary handle with wave profile and easy locking mechanism for fast mounting and dismantling and a secure fit
- Extremely compact: very short head length (only 228 mm) for perfect handling
- Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) protects the motor against overload and ensures a long lifetime
- Innovative CoolPack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100% (cf. Li-Ion batteries without CoolPack)
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Integrated LED light for illuminating the work area, even in dark places
- Torque, max. (hard/soft) [Nm] 60 / 31
- No-load speed (1st gear / 2nd gear) [rpm] 0 – 600 / 0 – 1.900
- Max. impact rate [bpm] 28.500
- Chuck capacity, min./max. [mm] 1.5 / 13
- Drill spindle thread 1/2"
- Battery capacity [Ah] • 5,0
- Weight incl. battery [kg] 1,9
- Charging time, approx. [mins] 65
- Torque settings 20+1
- Cell type Lithium-ion
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER