Bosch GKS 18 V-LI (bare, carton) 18 V Circular Saw
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Bosch GKS 18 V-LI Professional 18 V Circular saw Bare in carton
Bosch Professional’s highly efficient, mobile and powerful 18 V Cordless Circular Saw. Taking advantage of Electronic Motor Protection, Bosch Electronic Cell Protection and Bosch’s innovative CoolPack batteries means you can be more productive and work for longer without worrying about burnout, overheating and deep discharge.
- Cut up to 50 chipboards (900 x 19 mm) to length with only one battery charge
- Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) protects the motor against overload and ensures a long lifetime
- Mobile, powerful tool: makes cuts up to 51 mm deep
- Innovative CoolPack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100% (cf. Li-Ion batteries without CoolPack)
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Ergonomically shaped handle with comfort zone in the softgrip area for a secure hold and low user fatigue
- Continuously variable cutting depth setting by means of quick-clamping lever
- No-load speed: 3.900 rpm
- Saw blade diameter: 165 mm
- Saw blade bore diameter: 20 mm
- Battery capacity: 4,0 Ah
- Weight incl. battery: 4,1 kg
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Cutting depth (90°): 51 mm
- Cutting depth (45°): 40 mm
- TC saw blade, 165 mm diameter
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER