Bosch GKS 12 V-26 (2 x 2.0 Ah, GAL 1230 CV, L-BOXX) 12 V Circular Saw
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Bosch GKS 12 V-26 (2 x 2.0 Ah, GAL 1230 CV, L-BOXX) 12 V C/Saw
- The most compact design in its class for perfect handling and versatile applications in wood
- Excellent ergonomics: small grip circumference and light weight (only 1.4 kg) for maximum comfort
- Practical battery charge level indicator can be used at any time to find out how much energy is left in the battery
- Outstanding view of the cutting line thanks to bright LED
- Robust aluminium base plate for precise cuts
- Tool comes complete with parallel guide and guide rail adapter optimised for Bosch guide rail system
- Dust extraction adapter compatible with Bosch dust extraction system
- No-load speed: 1.400 rpm
- Saw blade diameter: 85 mm
- Saw blade bore diameter: 15 mm
- Battery capacity: 2,0 Ah
- Weight incl. battery: 1,4 kg
- Cutting depth (90°): 26,5 mm
- Cutting depth (45°): 17 mm
- Compatible with guide rail
- Dust extraction adapter
- Allen key
- L-BOXX inlay for tool
- L-BOXX 136
- L-BOXX inlay for charger
- Parallel guide/guide rail adapter
- Saw blade for wood
- AL 1130 CV quick charger
- 2 x 2.0 Ah Li-Ion batteries
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER