GIM 60 L Professional Incline Measurer
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
The Bosch GIM60L Angle Finder is an integrated point laser for incline measurement up to 30m in length. With strong magnets and two straps for securely fastening the instrument to workpieces and incline mechanism for fine adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Any value can be set as alternative 0°
- Angles can be adjusted manually to enable easy transfer
- Audio signal guides the user to the desired angle without having to look at the display
- Units of measure can be switched
- Display rotates automatically to make it easier to read
Technical Specifications :
- Length: 60 cm
- Measurement range: 0 &ndash 360° (4 x 90°)
- Electronics measurement accuracy 0°/90°: ± 0.05°
- Electronics measuring accuracy at 1&ndash 89°: ± 0.1°
- Working range (laser): 30 m
- Power supply, inclination measurement: 1 x 9 V 6LR61
- Power supply, laser mode: 2 x 1.5 V LR03
- Operating duration, inclination measurement, approx.: 300 h
- Operating duration, laser mode, approx.: 20 h
- Automatic deactivation, approx.: 30 mins
- Weight, approx.: 0,9 kg
- Length: 618 mm
- Width: 27 mm
- Height: 59 mm
- Laser type: 635 nm, < 1 mW
- Laser range: 30 m
- Laser class: 2
- Levelling accuracy of laser: ± 0.5 mm/m
- Units of measurement: °, %, mm/m
- Tripodthread: 1/4"
Comes With :
- Protective bag
- 1 x 9 V 6LR61 (block) battery
- 2 fastening straps
- 2 x 1.5 V LR03 (AAA) batteries
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER