GCM 12 GDL Mitre Saw
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Bosch GCM 12 GDL Professional Glide Mitre Saw
- Lasting precision due to innovative, maintenance-free and extremely robust guide arm
- Frictionless slide mechanism ensures very easy sawing without loss of power
- Accurate cuts and the highest cut quality due to integrated double line laser and Top Precision Best for Wood saw blade
- Efficient dust extraction due to optimised suction spouts
- All controls for mitre and bevel settings are situated on the front of the machine to make work more convenient
- Pull-out material supports integrated on the right and left with integrated length stop
Integrated carrying handle for easy transport
- Compact slide mechanism enables space-saving positioning directly against the wall
- Powerful motor (2000 watts) offers sufficient power reserves for thick woods
- Groove-cutting function
- Cutting capacity, 0°: 104 x 341 mm
- Cutting capacity, 45° mitre: 104 x 240 mm
- Cutting capacity, 45° incline: 51 x 341 mm
- Mitre setting: 52 ° L / 60 ° R
- Incline setting: 47 ° L / 47 ° R
- Depth x length x height: 67 x 82 x 69 cm
- No-load speed: 3.800 rpm
- Saw blade diameter: 305 mm
- Saw blade bore diameter: 30 mm
- Weight: 32,1 kg
- Rated power input: 2.000 W
- Insert plate
- Internal hexagon
- Saw blade 305 mm
- Dust bag
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER