Bosch GBM 13-2 RE Rotary Drill
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Bosch GBM 13-2 RE Rotary Drill
- A fast work rate for drilling holes of up to 13 mm in steel thanks to powerful 710 watt motor and high torque
- Precise work results due to compact, ergonomic design and metal keyless chuck
Versatile applications thanks to 2-speed gearbox and speed preselection with setting wheel
- Control Electronic for precise drilling starts
- Drill bit is prevented from slipping through thanks to high clamping force and automatic retightening during drilling (only on precision chuck versions)
- Overload clutch to protect the user and the machine
- Small width across corners of 29 mm
- Spindle collar diameter of 43 mm (European standard) – can be used in drill stands
- Fully ball and roller bearing-mounted for long lifetime and precise working
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Speed preselection with setting wheel
- Rated power input: 710 W
- No-load speed: 0 – 1.000 / 3.000 rpm
- Power output: 365 W
- Weight: 2,4 kg
- Rated speed: 500 / 1.750 rpm
- Rated torque: 6,8 / 2,5 Nm
- Drill spindle connecting thread: 1/2" – 20 UNF
- Max. torque: 39,5 / 12,5 Nm
- Drilling diameter in aluminium: 20 / 12 mm
Drilling diameter in wood: 32 / 20 mm
Drilling diameter in steel: 13 / 8 mm
- Multiple gears
- Continuously variable speed control
- Right-hand/left-hand rotation
- Overload clutch
- Keyless chuck 13 mm
- Depth stop 210 mm - 2 603 001 019
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER