Bosch GBH 2-20 D SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Bosch GBH2 -20D Rotary Hammer Drill 061125A460 with 3 full functions supplied with asturdy and powerful 650w motor makes it a great choice of multi function hammerdrill as the high drilling and chiselling rates out perform any other rotaryhammer drill in this 2kg class. Because of its lightweight design this Boschhammer drill is the ideal choice for difficult overhead work and the 3 modechoice rotary hammer, drilling and chiselling makes this tough sturdy machinevery versatile around the site
- Rated input power - 650 W
- Impact energy - 1,7 J
- Impact rate at rated speed - 0 - 4200 bpm
- Rated speed - 0 - 1300 rpm
- Weight - 2.3 kg
- Tool dimensions (width) - 82 mm
- Tool dimensions (length) - 323 mm
- Tool dimensions (height) - 210 mm
- Tool holder - SDS-plus
- Drilling dia. concrete, hammer drill bits - 4 - 20 mm
- Opt. appl. range concrete, hammer drill bits - 4 - 10 mm
- Drilling diameter in concrete with core cutters - 68 mm
- Max. drilling diameter masonry, core cutters - 68 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in metal - 13 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in wood - 30 mm
- Max. drilling diameter concrete - 20 mm
Hammer drilling in concrete
- Vibration emission value ah - 13.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K - 1.5 m/s²
- Vibration emission value ah - 9.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K - 1.5 m/s²
- Auxiliary handle - 2 602 025 141
- Carrying case - 2 605 438 524
- Depth stop 210 mm - 1 613 001 010
- Machine cloth
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER