Bosch GBH 18 V-LI CP (2 x 2.0 Ah, AL 1860 CV, L-BOXX) 18 V SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Bosch GBH 18 V-LI Compact Professional 18 V SDS Hammer In L-BOXX
- Most compact design in its class (total length of only 278 mm – including SDS-plus holder)
- Pneumatic hammer mechanism for drilling holes of up to 12 mm in concrete
- Also suitable for smaller to medium screwdriving and drilling applications in wood and metal
- Innovative Bosch Premium lithium-ion technology for longer lifetime and unbeatable battery runtime
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Practical battery charge level indicator with 3 LEDs
- Integrated LED light for illuminating the work area, even in dark places
- Screwdriving: screws up to 6 mm diameter in wood
- No memory effect: the battery can be charged regardless of the charging state at any time, without damaging the cells
- Bosch Hyper Charge: due to the rapid charging process, the batteries are charged to 75% after just half of the charge time
- Max. impact energy: 1 J
- Impact rate at rated speed: 0 – 4.950 bpm
- Rated speed: 0 – 1.050 rpm
- Weight incl. battery: 2,1 kg
- Bit holder: SDS-plus
- Drilling diameter in concrete with hammer drill bits: 4 – 12 mm
- Optimum range of applications in concrete with hammer drill bits: 4 – 8 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in steel: 8 mm
Max. drilling diameter in wood: 16 mm
- Right-hand/left-hand rotation
- L-BOXX 136
- 1/1 L-BOXX inlay for tool
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER