Bosch GAS 35 M AFC Dust Extraction
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Bosch GAS 35 M AFC Professional Dust extractor
- L-BOXX can be clicked onto it to provide a practical transport and storage solution for mobile use
- Sustained suction power for continuous work progress due to automatic filter cleaning (AFC)
- Certified safety dust extractor that meets dust class M in accordance with the EU standard, covering the majority of types of dust to provide a high level of user protection
- Static-dissipating equipment (including non-marking hose) prevents static charging
- Tool socket for connecting power tools with automatic on/off switching including delayed action shutdown for additional convenience
- Integrated holders for a wide range of accessories, as well as cable and hose, directly on the dust extractor
- Sturdy chassis for comfortable transportation with non-marking wheels
- Flow sensor with audible signal when the flow rate drops below the minimum airflow, ensuring a high level of user protection
- Continuously variable suction power adjustment on the dust extractor and power tool adapter
- Automatic shutdown when max. fluid level is reached
- Max. power input (Turbine): 1.380 W
- Weight: 12,4 kg
- Container volume, gross: 35 l
- Container volume, net: 23 l
- Container volume, net, water: 19,2 l
- Dust class of wet/dry extractor: M
- Dust class of main filter: M
- Length: 515,0 mm
- Width: 450,0 mm
- Height: 575,0 mm
- Filter surface area: 6.150 cm²
- Max. volume flow rate (Turbine): 74 l/sec
- Max. vacuum pressure (turbine): 254 mbar
- Remote automatic switching
- Automatic filter cleaning (AFC)
- L-BOXX fitting - 3601JC3170
- Floor nozzle set - 0609390478
- Disposal bag - 2607432043
- PES flat-pleated filter - 2607432034
- Crevice nozzle 250 mm - 2607000165
- Elbow - 2608000573
- 5 m hose, 35 mm diameter, antistatic with power tool adapter - 2608000566
- 3 x chrome-plated suction tubes 0.35 m - 2608000575
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER