Everbuild Fix & Fill Expanding Foam
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Fill and Fix Expanding Foam is a quick setting one part polyurethane foam in aerosol form. The Fill and Fix version is supplied with attachable nozzles and Gun Grade is supplied for use with our range of applicator guns. The foam expands on application to up to 50 times its original volume and expands on application by 150%. Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only an hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5 to +25° C, ideally 20° C.
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its original volume
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
AREAS OF USE
- gaps around pipe entries through walls
- gaps around window and door frames
- electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- door frames
- timber structures
- window sills and thresholds
- Window frames
- behind cladding to exterior walls
- behind sofit and barge boards
- in automotive applications
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER