Everbuild 335 Construction Silicone Sealant
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
The Everbuild Range of EVERFLEX SILICONE 335 Construction sealants are 310ml sized cartridges, that are available in 5 colours, brown, white, transparent, grey and black. All these colours will fit most common mastic or sealant guns. 355 is a low modulus, reactive curing silicone sealant that cures quickly to reduce dirt pick up.
EVERFLEX SILICONE 335 remains permanently flexible, forming a weather tight rubber-like seal. Tested to ISO8339 and ISO10590 / 10563 and has a faster curing time than conventional low mod sealants with an extremely low dirt pick up. It is also flexible and waterproof giving a good sound seal for a professional finish.
Everbuild 355 contains a powerful anti fungal compound to prevent mould growth and will cover a great range of applications like:-Sealing around PVCu profile, trim and cladding, perimeter pointing to PVCu, timber and metal window and door frames, weather sealing to pre-formed panels and formwork, glass to glass and glass to aluminium weather sealing, cap glazing and remedial glazing sealing and also general draught proofing.
* Not for use in conjunction with bitumen, or asphalt. Use WEATHERMATE SILICONE
* Do not use on lead or soft metals. Use LEAD MATE SILICONE.
* On highly porous surfaces such as new concrete, priming is advised or use SILICONE 450.
* Not for use on substrates that may bleed oils, solvent or plasticisers.
* Do not use in the vicinity of, or in conjunction with, the edge sealant of double glazed units. Use SILICONE 450.
* Use on uPVC and plastic components: Due to the wide variety and quality of these materials, the user must always carry out an adhesion test prior to use. For optimum adhesion, use SILICONE 600 or SILICONE 450. Thermal movement of PVC-u frames can be excessive. This product accommodates movement of ± 35% of the joint width. For a higher movement factor use SILICONE 600 or SILICONE 450. When perimeter pointing to G.G.F standards, use only SILICONE 450 neutral cure.
* Overpainting is not possible, so on applications where overpainting is required, use WEATHER MATE isoacrylic sealant (external only) or MIRROR MATE (internal or external use).
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER