D-Tect 120 (4 x AA batteries, carton) (12V) 1.5 V AA Detector
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
The Bosch D-Tect 120 Wallscanner is a dual power source: can be operated both with 10.8 V-LI battery and with standard alkaline batteries. Features spot measurement instead of procedural measurement enables detection on extremely small surfaces. Centre finder: visual direction guidance for precise locating of the object&rsquos centre
- Simple user interface with three self-explanatory selection buttons for various measurement scenarios
- Detects objects up to a material depth of 12 cm
- Audible and visual warning signals when objects are detected in the wall
Technical Specifications :
- Detectable materials: Water-filled plastic pipes, ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, wooden studs, live cables
- Max. detection depth: 120 mm
- Detection depth, steel, max.: 120 mm
- Detection depth, copper, max.: 120 mm
- Detection depth of live cables, max.: 60 mm
- Detection depth of wooden substructures, max.: 38 mm
- Accuracy: ± 10 mm
- Automatic deactivation, approx.: 5 min
- Power supply: 10.8 V-LI / 4 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA)
- Weight, approx.: 0,49 kg
- Length: 206 mm
- Width: 92 mm
- Height: 85 mm
- Additional function: Dual Power (10.8 V / 4 x 1.5 V LR6 AA) Centre Finder with object direction indicator
0601081370 Comes With :
- L-BOXX 136 (1 600 A00 1RR)
- Quick-start card
- AL 1130 CV quick charger (ET no. 2 607 225 135)
- 1 x 1.5 Ah Li-Ion battery (2 607 336 761)
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER