Bosch UniversalHedgeCut 18-500 Cordless Hedgecutter
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Bosch UniversalHedgeCut 18-500 Cordless Hedgecutter 0600849F71
- Quick-Cut Technology ensures that twigs and branches are cut first time round – for quick and efficient hedge cutting
- Effortless and ergonomic handling with less strain on arms and shoulders
- Anti-Blocking System ensures continuous cutting performance, where other hedgecutters stop working
- Syneon Chip – Intelligently controlled energy for every project
- Optimal balance and low weight of only 2.5 kg for effortless hedge cutting
- Softgrip on the rear handle, multi-position front handle and transparent handguard for convenient working in any position
- Sawing function: Special teeth at the front of the blade easily cut branches up to 25 mm in diameter
- Laser-cut, diamond-ground blades for a clean, precise cut
- Blade tip protector for cutting along walls and paths
- One battery for all DIY and garden tools in the 18 volt Power for ALL lithium-ion cordless system
- Blade length - 500 mm
- Tooth opening - 20 mm
- No-load stroke rate - 2.600 spm
- Weight - 2,5 kg
- 1 battery pack PBA 18V 2.0Ah W-B
- Charger AL 1815 CV
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER