Bosch LS-BOXX 306 Mobility
Bosch LS-BOXX 306 Professional
- Packed compact: space-saving storage of tools, small items and accessories in one unit
- Practical slide compartments for fast access: can be individually equipped with i-BOXXes and drawers which lock into a transport-safe position
- Transporting with a system: connect and separate multiple BOXXes due to the patented click connection
- Load quickly and drive safely: fits the German TÜV-tested in-vehicle equipment system from SORTIMO perfectly and without an adapter
- Extremely robust: impact-resistant, splash-protected, lid with load-bearing capacity of up to 100 kg
- Look professional: on every jobsite and at customer&rsquos premises
Please note: the 92mm tray is only compatible with the LS-Boxx. They won't fit in the I-Rack/I-Boxx. If you use a 92mm tray in the LS-Boxx, the remaining slot will only fit a 53mm tray.
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER