Bosch Keo Cordless Garden Saw
Bosch Keo Cordless garden saw
The Bosch Keo garden saw offers effortless cutting for garden tasks. With its Swiss precision blade, users can easily cut branches up to 80 mm with the push of a trigger. The cordless design enables users 30 to 190 cuts per battery charge. The detachable “A-Grip” holds unsupported branches while cutting making for hassle-free pruning. It features a no memory effect and no self-discharge lithium-ion battery.
- Effortless cutting: cuts branches up to 80 mm* with the push of a trigger. Enables 30 to 190 cuts per battery charge.
- Hassle-free: detachable “A-Grip” that holds the unsupported branches while cutting – no second hand required.
- Always ready to use: no memory effect and no self-discharge thanks to lithium-ion battery technology
- 10.8 V lithium-ion integrated battery for a powerful performance. No self-discharge, no memory effect. Always ready to use
- Softgrip and ergonomic shape for increased manoeuvrability
- Easy saw blade changes for use on a variety of garden materials
- Quick stop and hand guard for increased safety
- Detachable “A-Grip” for improved performance in unsupported branches
- Safety lock prevents unintentional activation
- Swiss-made quality saw blade for precise and clean cuts up to 80 mm** When the “A-Grip” has been detached.
- Battery voltage - 10,8 V
- Cutting capacity (with “A-Grip”) max. 60 mm diameter
- Cuts per battery charge (15–60 mm diameter) 30–190
- Saw blade length - 150 mm
- Weight (with “A-Grip”) - 1.050 g
- “Top for Wood” S644D saw blade