Bosch GBA 6.0 Ah CoolPack battery 18 V Battery
Bosch GBA 18 V 6.0 Ah M-C Professional 18 V Battery Bare in carton
- The high-endurance 18 volt XL battery with 6.0 Ah and CoolPack technology
- A further 20% increase in runtime (compared to 5.0 Ah battery) at the same size
- CoolPack technology for up to 100% longer lifetime (cf. battery without CoolPack)
- Bosch flexible power system – battery suitable for all tools in one voltage class
- Extremely robust: fully functional even after a 3-m drop onto concrete
- Battery with practical charge level indicator
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Battery capacity: 6 Ah
- Weight: 620 g
- Variable (LxWxH): 115X74X56 mm
- Cell type: Lithium-ion
- 1 x 6.0 Ah Li-Ion battery
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER