Bosch ART 26 SL Electric Grass Trimmer
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Bosch ART 26 SL Grass trimmer
To ensure optimum line length, the Bosch ART 26 SL electric grass trimmer with a “Semi-Auto Feed” System automatically releases the trimmer line when the tool is switched on. Trim lawns quickly and with a good quality cut, thanks to 12,500 rpm and a 280-watt motor. Easy to operate, the tool has a lightweight motor that provides a good balanced weight distribution for a more comfortable working experience. Plus, its ergonomic handling makes this grass trimmer comfortable to work with in any position.
- “Semi-Auto Feed” System: automatically releases the trimmer line when the tool is switched on to ensure that you always have the optimum line length.
- Good cut quality: 280 W and 12,500 rpm allow for quick, clean lawn cutting.
- Easy operation: lightweight motor and balanced weight distribution ensure good handling.
- Extremely lightweight and handy due to its weight of 1.7 kg
- Ergonomic handling due to balanced design
- Reliable “Pro-Tap” spool which prevents the line getting tangled up when the spool is changed
- Second handle for comfortable handling in any work position
- Power cable storage hook
- Motor power - 280 W
- Cutting diameter (line) - 26 cm
- Cutting system - Line spool
- Weight - 1,8 kg
- Line spool (F 016 800 385)
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER