Bosch ALS 2500 Electric Garden Vacuum
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Key product features
- Effortlessly safe handling: ergonomically shaped handles for better weight distribution and more comfort.
- Longer working: 10:1 shredding means fewer trips to the compost heap.
- Easy-to-handle collection bag: easy to fit, easy to empty, made of special moisture-repellent textile material.
- Powerful performance. Motor power of 2500 watts, blower flow rate of 800 m³/h
- Lightweight. 3.2 kg (blowing function) and 4.4 kg (vacuuming function) for effortless collection of garden foliage
- Practical 45-litre collection bag. Second handle and zip for easy emptying
- Adjustable handle and padded shoulder strap. For fatigue-free working without pain in your shoulders or arms
- Adjustable blower speed of up to 300 km/h for easy sweeping and removal of sticky wet leaves
- Shredding function. Shreds leaves for better composting at a shredding ratio of 10:1
Technical key data
- Motor power - 2.500 W
- Variable airflow speed - 280 - 300 km/h
- Volume flow rate - 800 m³/h
- Weight (leaf blower) - 3,2 kg
- Weight (garden vac) - 4,4 kg
- Reduction of leaf quantity - 10:1
- Collection bag - 45 l
Comes complete with:
- Padded shoulder strap
- 45 l collection bag
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER