Bosch AHS 70-34 Electric Hedgecutters
Free Delivery on orders over £100 or a £5.99 charge applies.
Bosch AHS 70-34 Hedgecutter
The Bosch AHS 70-34 electric hedgecutter is at 3.9 kg up to 15% lighter than previous models. Thanks to its improved weight distribution the device is easy to handle. A see-through hand guard, softgrip rear handle and multi-position front handle ensure a more comfortable cutting experience. The AHS 70-34 has an AGR-certification for back-friendly products. The hedgecutter offers maximum performance with its 700 W motor, a laser-cut, diamond-ground blade with sawing function and 34 mm tooth opening.
- Better handling: up to 15% lighter than predecessor models due to good weight distribution.
- Easy handling: transparent hand guard, softgrip handle and several switch positions ensure safe and more comfortable cutting.
- Maximum performance: 700 watt motor and new blade design with sawing function and 34 mm tooth spacing.
- Powerful 700 watt high-performance motor for powerful cutting
- Extremely high-torque (50 Nm) slipping clutch for impressive cutting performance
- Low weight. Over 15% lighter than the predecessor model, enabling you to cut hedges without tiring out your arms
- Effortless working. Softgrip on the rear handle and improved front handle with optimum weight distribution
- Sawing function. Sawing teeth at the front of the blade easily cut branches up to 38 mm in diameter
- Laser-cut, diamond-ground blades for a clean, precise cut
- Blade tip protector for cutting along walls and paths
- Optimum balance and ergonomics for comfortable working in any position
- Motor power - 700 W
- Blade length - 700 mm
- Tooth opening - 34 mm
- No-load stroke rate - 3.400 spm
- Weight - 3,9 kg
- Blade cover
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1763 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER